Llama cushion (blue and pink)SE-MH148f
HANDMADE IN BANGLADESH
We hope that you will enjoy our sweet collection of children's cushions in various patterns and colors. The dimensions of this cushion are 40 x 40 cm and it comes with an inner cushion. It is printed with a lovely pattern and a llama decorated with vintage sari.
The cushion is made of GOTS certified organic cotton. It is handmade through a process of cutting, printing, and sewing. It is made by women artisans, based on fair trade principles, and has taken approximately two hours to create.
Every purchase empowers women at a social enterprise in Bangladesh. It provides safe and dignified jobs for disadvantaged women. They receive fair wages, yearly dividends, on the job training and capacity building.
- Made in approximately two hours
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 cm
- Pattern on both sides, animal print only on the front side
- Made of GOTS certified organic cotton and vintage sari
- Printed with eco-friendly and azo-free dyes (no harmful chemicals)
- Use it as decoration in your children’s room
- Handmade by women in Bangladesh
The cushion is made of organic cotton, which is GOTS certified.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent third-party certification of the entire textile supply chain.
A textile product that is GOTS certified must contain a minimum of 70% certified organic fibers.
As with all handmade and small batch items, no two pieces are exactly the same. We hope you will enjoy and celebrate these variations as much as we do.
Wash as little as possible to protect the fabric and the planet:
- Wash at or below 30°C
- Machine wash, delicate
- Iron, medium temperature
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean
Details about the inner cushion:
- Size: 40 x 40 cm
- Weight: 350 g
- Filling material: New duck feathers, class 1
- Fabric: 100 % cotton free of chemicals
- Machine wash at 60°C
- Tumble dry until the filling is completely dry
How it is made:
- Made in Denmark by Danish craftsmanship
- From Ringsted Dun, established in 1947
- Made with respect for the environment and animal welfare
- Allergy friendly and free of chemistry
- Certifications: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Product class 1, NOMITE, Downafresh® Greenline