Dug - The Black LeafSE-MH101
HANDMADE IN BANGLADESH
We hope that you will be attracted by the different colors and patterns on our small collection of tablecloths. This tablecloth is hand printed with black leaves and can be used to decorate the table for any occasion.
The collection is made from GOTS certified organic cotton. It is sewn based on global fair trade principles and took approximately 9 hours to cut, hand print and finally sew on a machine.
When you buy a tablecloth, you help ensure proper, meaningful and dignified jobs for marginalized women in Bangladesh. The women work for a socially responsible company, where they receive a fair salary, annual bonus (dividend) and professional training.
- Handmade in 9 hours
- Colour: Off-white and black
- Size: B140 x L240 cm, W140 x L340 cm and Ø140 cm
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton. For more info see below Details
- Hand-printed with eco-friendly ink and without azo dyes (harmful dyes)
- Use it to decorate the table all year round
- Handmade by women in Bangladesh
The collection of tablecloths and napkins is made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the most recognized global standard for the processing of organic fibers. The standard is supported by an independent third-party certification and is a guarantee of compliance with a wide range of environmental and social criteria throughout the supply chain.
Textiles that are GOTS certified must contain a minimum of 70% certified organic fibres.
Since the products are handmade, no two products will ever be exactly alike. We hope that you will appreciate the little features of the products and their history as much as we do – and we hope that you will enjoy them for many years to come.
We recommend that you wash as little as possible to protect the product and our planet:
- Machine wash at max. 30°C
- Please use a gentle washing program
- Can be ironed at medium temperature
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean