Big leaf table linenSE-MH210
HANDMADE IN BANGLADESH
We hope that you will be drawn by the patterns and colors of our small collection of organic cotton table linens and napkins. The table linen is printed with big black colored leaves. We use it to decorate the table on any occasion and hope that you will do the same.
The table linen is made of GOTS certified organic cotton. It is handmade through a process of cutting, printing, and sewing. It is made by women artisans, based on fair trade principles, and has taken approximately 9-11 hours to create.
Every purchase empowers women at a social enterprise in Bangladesh. It provides safe and dignified jobs for disadvantaged women. They receive fair wages, yearly dividends, on the job training and capacity building.
- Made in approximately 9-11 hours
- Dimensions (large): W120 x L340 cm
- Dimensions (medium): W120 x L240 cm
- Made of GOTS certified organic cotton
- Printed with black eco-friendly and azo-free dyes (no harmful chemicals)
- Use it to decorate the table on any occasion
- NOTE: If you want to combine with napkins, our napkins are thicker (220 GSM) than table linen (120 GSM)
- Handmade by women in Bangladesh
The table linen is made of organic cotton, which is GOTS certified.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent third-party certification of the entire textile supply chain.
A textile product that is GOTS certified must contain a minimum of 70% certified organic fibers.
As with all handmade and small batch items, no two pieces are exactly the same. We hope you will enjoy and celebrate these variations as much as we do.
Wash as little as possible to protect the fabric and the planet:
- Wash at or below 30°C
- Machine wash, delicate
- Iron, medium temperature
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean