Shopper (blue burlap)TR-MH318-b
HANDMADE IN BANGLADESH
We hope that you will love our collection of jute-cotton bags in various colors and patterns as much as we do. The bag is H40 x W38 cm and comes with two inner pockets.
The bag is made of hand-woven jute-cotton and lined with cotton. It is made by women artisans, based on fair trade principles, and has taken approximately four hours to create.
Every purchase empowers women at a social enterprise in Bangladesh. It provides safe and dignified jobs for disadvantaged women. The women receive fair wages, on the job training and capacity building.
- Handmade in approximately four hours
- Color: Blue and off-white
- Size: H40 x W38 cm
- Handle: 60 cm
- Lined with off-white cotton
- One open and one zip pocket inside
- Made of hand-woven jute-cotton fabric that is naturally dyed by hand with dye from the indigo plant
- Handmade by women in Bangladesh
The bag is made of jute, which is a natural fiber. The fiber is extracted from the bark of the jute plant and goes through an elaborate processing cycle before becoming a finished jute-cotton fabric and product.
As with all handmade and small batch items, no two pieces are exactly the same. We hope you will enjoy and celebrate these variations as much as we do.
Dry clean only