Yoga bag (burgundy ikat)TR-MH425b
HANDMADE IN BANGLADESH
We hope that you will love our collection of jute bags in different colors and patterns. The yoga bag is L72 x D16 cm and comes with two outside and one indside pocket.
The bag is made of hand-woven jute fabric and features a beautiful ikat pattern. It is made by women artisans, based on fair trade principles, and has taken approximately four hours to create.
Every purchase empowers women at a social enterprise in Bangladesh. It provides safe and dignified jobs for disadvantaged women. The women receive fair wages, on the job training and capacity building.
- Handmade in approximately four hours
- Color: Light burgundy and off-white
- Size: L72 x D16 cm
- Adjustable handle up to 110 cm
- Lined with a thin recycled rubber sheet and off-white cotton
- Room for yoga mat and towel
- Two open pockets on the outside (for e.g. water botle) and one zip pocket indside (for e.g. keys and phone)
- Made of hand-woven jute-cotton fabric that is naturally dyed by hand with dye from the acacia tree
- Handmade by women in Bangladesh
The bag is made of jute, which is a natural fiber. The fiber is extracted from the bark of the jute plant and goes through an elaborate processing cycle before becoming a finished jute fabric and product.
As with all handmade and small batch items, no two pieces are exactly the same. We hope you will enjoy and celebrate these variations as much as we do.
Dry clean only