Baby elephant bag (turquoise)SE-MH149b
HANDMADE IN BANGLADESH
We hope you love our cute little collection of baby bags. The bag measures W20 x H30 x D13 cm and is printed with a beautiful elephant and decorated with a piece of unique vintage sari. Use it for nappies, small toys or baby clothes.
The bag is made of GOTS certified organic cotton. It is sewn based on global fair trade principles and took about an hour and a half to print, cut and sew on a machine.
When you buy a baby bag, you help ensure proper, meaningful and dignified jobs for marginalized women in Bangladesh. The women work for a socially responsible company, where they receive a fair salary, annual bonus (dividend) and professional training.
- Printed and sewn in approximately 1.5 hours
- Size: W20 x H30 x D13 cm
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton and vintage sari
- Hand-printed with eco-friendly ink and without azo dyes (harmful dyes)
- Use it as a bag for nappies, small toys or baby clothes
- Handmade by women in Bangladesh
The children's bags are made of GOTS certified organic cotton.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the most recognized global standard for the processing of organic fibers. The standard is supported by an independent third-party certification and is a guarantee of compliance with a wide range of environmental and social criteria throughout the supply chain.
Textiles that are GOTS certified must contain a minimum of 70% certified organic fibres.
Since the products are handmade, no two products will ever be exactly alike. We hope that you will appreciate the little features of the products and their history as much as we do – and we hope that you will enjoy them for many years to come.
We recommend that you wash as little as possible to protect the product and our planet:
- Machine wash at max. 30°C
- Please use a gentle washing program
- Can be ironed at medium temperature
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean