Weekend bag (multicolor pattern)TR-AB1218
HANDMADE IN BANGLADESH
We hope that you will love our collection of jute-cotton bags in various colors and patterns as much as we do. The bag is W55 x H40 and comes with two inner pockets.
The bag is made of hand-woven jute-cotton and lined with cotton. It is made by women artisans, based on fair trade principles, and has taken approximately five hours to create.
Every purchase empowers women at a social enterprise in Bangladesh. It provides safe and dignified jobs for disadvantaged women. The women receive fair wages, on the job training and capacity building.
- Handmade in five hours
- Color: Multicolor pattern
- Size: W55 x H40 cm
- Oval bottom 34 x 25 cm and handle 60 cm
- One open and one zip pocket inside
- Lined with off-white cotton
- Firm bottom lined with a thin recycled rubber sheet (and cotton)
- Made of hand-woven jute-cotton
- Dyed with azo-free dyes (no harmful chemicals)
- Handmade by women in Bangladesh
The bag is made of jute, which is a natural fiber. The fiber is extracted from the bark of the jute plant and goes through an elaborate processing cycle before becoming a finished jute fabric and product.
As with all handmade and small batch items, no two pieces are exactly the same. We hope you will enjoy and celebrate these variations as much as we do.
Dry clean only